Monday, January 7, 2008

MY FAST TIME TO EXPERIENCE A REAL COLD

This could be the hardest time and month for me where everything was cold including myself. Norway is really a cold country and I find it very hard to cope up with for having come from a very warm country. I had never experienced such cold before coming to Norway. If there is a month during my stay
Here that I had longed to get to Uganda just to sit under a warm sunshine for just a minute and then come back should be in December. The cold was more than I couldn’t hold in vennesla; I could not do things that make me a real Joshua, things like playing football. Singing, taking walks that I started doing when I just got to vennesla before it was damn cold. At first things were moving in a golden cup because I could play football, walk and meet my friends.
One other thing that made me home sick was the ground was slippery since I had to walk for 20 minutes from a buss stop to my house. My bad day was when I was going to work and I had just come out of the house and I slipped falling with my ass on the ground.oh, how I longed to go back in the house to sleep but I had to go to work. At school I was playing with the children a round the compound and I fell again, this time I wanted to cry but since the kids were a round me laughing at me, I had to join them by laughing but inside me I was actually crying. Last month I got complications that made me get many a assumptions of what was going wrong with me but never came up with the main cause even when I went to the doctor still he could not tell what was wrong with me than telling me that I was okay but still I was getting the same complications. but after some time of endurance, i started marking snow balls and guess what?... i now enjoy eating snow...... interesting. i have come to understand that time changes assumptions i thought there was no fun during snow but believe me now i know how nice is to have snow. I used to tell moses that there is no need for me to buy a fridge if i was a citizen of Norway. i would just put whatever i need to get cold in snow for some minutes.

No comments: