Tuesday, April 15, 2008

VENESLA, JEG ER IKKE KLAR FOR ADJØ

Well,well for sure iam not ready for goodbye.all i have seen,learnt,felt can't let me learn off Venesla. this week is my last stay in venesla and if any body could enter inside my heart,he or she would tell how much i still want to be in venesla.at first venesla to me was the opposite of this but because time changes what we hold in our hearts,i want to be in venesla. Today was my second last day at samkom skole and it was not the not as usual since i was to say goodbye to some classes most especially the young children in grade two. I was speechless because they all felt i should not leave.they had written some letters for me in norsk and in english,how iam to them. i was really touched by their drawings of me.i didn't want to read them at their sight because my eyes would have started raining.i put them inside the bag and read it from home,i cried after reading every letter and drawings.some wrote'josh du er kul, jeg kommer til savne deg,ikke går,huske meg'.all these has never prepared my heart for goodbye.jeg må sier at unnskyld meg jeg har å og jeg kommer til savne dere alså.Adjø!

No comments: