Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MY LIFE IN NORWAY

My first time to come to norway, everything looked very different from that of my home country uganda.i met new people,new enviroment,new dress code that made me ask many questions like why are people dressing in the way that never existed in uganda.My first experience was cross the road i mean i really enjoyed crossing the road through the zebra cross.cars would stop and you can walk at your pase but in uganda you do that you are crashed
because people don't keep the road rules.Also my first time in Norwegian church was interesting with absolutely different from that in uganda.here people don't dance,jump and shout in church which looked some how boring to me because i was used to the ugandan way of praising and i was surprised to see the majority in church were the old group of people and i asked why the youth had gone but latter i was told youth think church is boring.Another moving thing was that out side the church there were many graves and i was afraid to go in because in uganda there is nothing like that.So everything is different from that of uganda.






3 comments:

margrethe said...

Hi Joshua! I hope you will enjoy it in Norway. You`re a great guy! your blog is so impressive...Thank you for sharing!

Sheta said...

Hi, Mukulu. How is your good life in Norway. I am in Bergen, it's a bit far from where you are, but I hope we will meet some time. God bless you in all that you do. Please send me an e-mail at hoybraten@gmail.com. Your friend Kjetil from CRO.

Helene said...

Hey josh!! hvordan går det? håper du kan oppdatere bloggen din etterhvert? miss you!